Ignite® Analytics gives you the ability to make better-informed decisions based on real time data and trends. Using the best practices of business intelligence, Ignite® Analytics gathers, sorts and presents information in well-organized and easily usable ways that can be saved, shared and restructured as necessary.
More Than Just Reports
When you add Ignite® Analytics to your overall Ignite® suite, you get to choose the information you want to see and the format in which you want to see it. You can access data with a few clicks to assess and evaluate trends, problems and opportunities. All in a simple, easy to use format that does not require an advanced business degree to understand and use.
OLAP (online analytical process) reports summarize your data in spreadsheets and charts. This lets you quickly analyze aggregate data, or to drill into that data and see more details. Displaying the data in a chart or graph makes it easier to make business decisions. Reports can also be exported to Excel or a PDF.
Get top line data at a glance with a customizable Analytics Dashboard. Choose the information you want reported to create projections for your business over the next month, year or five years. Or tag key indicators like customer list performance, margin per gallon, or service department profitability.
Create Your Own “Top 10”
You know your business, and you know what kind of information will be the most valuable to you in managing the company successfully. Ignite® Analytics gives you the ability to create customized “Top 10” (or deeper) lists such as:
- Top 10 most profitable customers
- Top 10% of service revenue producers
- Top 10 locations for deliveries
- Top 10 (or “Bottom 10”) delinquent customers
Practical Uses of Ignite® Analytics
- Start a marketing campaign in a new city and then monitor your ‘New Customers by Town’ report to track your market share in that town
- Track the referral source of your new customers to see how they heard about you
- Track revenues and margins in real time
- Track why customers are leaving (price, moving, conversions etc.)
- Measure the effectiveness of your forecasting
- Monitor and compare installation sales against previous years
- Compare how many gallons you sold by the town this year to past years
- Track service call backs by printing one of the many call back reports so you can quickly see who is causing call backs and for what kind of calls